Dj Diary


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I started taking on the exhausting commutte to Boston for an Audio Production course. DAmn! It's a mission! I guess it works in my favor in that I can read my books while I get there and back... I'm the only female in the class (heeey....;]) and I intend to use this in my favor (can you say study group?) My roommate gave me a journal (she's a writer) to document my journey. I finally finished the Front & Inside Covers. (Pic below) Anywho, I am there to learn the ins and outs of being a DJ. I like playing with music - and I'm damn good at it! ;] But the dream doesn't stop there... Stay tuned for more Adventures of the Mighty Devilyn!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:


0 Responses to “Dj Diary”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm DJ Devilyn
  • From New Haven, CT by way of Los Angeles, CA
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3